Millersville University has partnered with Apogee to provide internet service and support to your residence. To make sure you’re connected to Wi-Fi, follow the steps below.
Please read this post in its entirety before attempting to connect.
Get started with your laptop, phone, or tablet:
- From your available networks, connect to the network called “MyResNet-StartHere”.
- Next, open a browser to be redirected to the portal.
- Sign up for a new account using your school credentials (i.e., username & password).
- Follow the instructions in the portal to add devices and create your personal passkey.
- For iOS14+ and Android 10+ devices : Turn off your private address or MAC randomization feature BEFORE connecting to Student-5G” or “Student-2G. Go to myresnet.com/support for instructions.
- Always connect to Student-5G for faster, uninterrupted wireless connectivity: Only devices that cannot see the Student-5G network should connect to Student-2G. To ensure a constant connection to Student-5G, you need to eliminate the option for your device to connect to the 2G network. Improve your experience now and go to your devices wireless settings and forget Student-2G or disable automatic connect to the 2G network.
- Reconnect your devices to the preferred “MyResNet-5G” or “MyResNet-2G” using your new personal wireless passkey.
- From your available networks, forget the network called “MyResNet-StartHere” as it is no longer needed and will not allow you to browse.
Need Some Help?
If you need any help registering or connecting your devices, a support representative is available 24 hours a day to assist you.