We are seeking students, faculty, and staff who would like to share compelling content with our Millersville University community.
While we encourage any suggestions for content submissions, we have a few simple requirements for our guest bloggers so the most relevant content is provided for our readers:
1. The post must provide information on college life, resource recommendations (e.g., books, services, etc.), and / or practical advice. Some specific examples include the following:
- Academic advice
- Book reviews
- Campus life
- Millersville University culture
- RA Profiles
- Residence hall life
- Student profiles
2. The post must be directly relevant to our Millersville University experience. You may simply re-purpose your own existing content to meet this need.
3. The post should NOT be solely written for SEO or link building purposes. We have a content marketing strategy so we believe in providing strong and useful content for our readers and not just a glorified commercial.
4. We DO NOT entertain submissions from ghost writers who are marketing online degree programs or other services that do not directly relate to our already existing content.
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of how you would like to contribute to the blog, and we will get back to you.