“The Explore Leadership series is for students at all levels of experience and involvement. This series will explore students personal purpose, values, privileges, health and wellness, transferable skills, goals, and community resources. We will explore various aspects of leadership and develop skills and self-awareness that will empower students to lead on campus and in their lives after graduation.”
We highly encourage you to attend the Explore Leadership Series Zoom sessions to get connected to your fellow PASSHE students and gain leadership skills!
- Monday, November 2nd at 8pm: Community Connection
- Monday, November 9th at 8pm: Know Your Purpose, Know Your Values
- Monday, November 16th at 8pm: Community Resources
- Monday, November 23rd at 8pm: Diversity, Inclusion, & Privilege
- Monday, November 30th at 8pm: Transferable Skills & Self Care
If you’re interested in receiving Zoom links for the sessions, fill out the interest form.
Subscribe to our blog to receive email notifications whenever we make a new post!
Follow us on social media:
Twitter: @villehousing. Twitter QR Code:
Instagram: @villehousing. Instagram Nametag: