Face it, we have had many snow days and it is getting hard to keep track of classes and assignments when due dates keep getting pushed back. When this happens, personally I lose motivation and I need to refocus in order to stay on track. Along with this feeling, spring break is right around the corner which also can contribute to slacking in our classes. To fight these feelings I have gathered some inspirational quotes to get you through this and make it successfully to spring break without easing up on your work.
Photo courtesy of Canva.
- “ I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.” – Florence Nightingale
- “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” – Pele
- “Procrastination is like a credit card: it’s a lot of fun until you get the bill.” – Christopher Parker
- “You don’t drown by falling in the water ; you drown by staying there.” – Ed Cole
- “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” – Maya Angelou
- “Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.” – Ralph Maston
- “Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
- “Some people dream of accomplishing great things. Others stay awake and make it happen.”
- “Try to live everyday like Elle Woods after Warner told her she wasn’t smart enough for law school.”
Sometimes we just need to sit back and refocus in order to regain our motivation when it comes to doing well in our classes. If these quotes help you, let us know. Also make sure to follow us on Twitter and Instagram, our username is @Villehousing ! Study hard!