Follow these simple steps to pick your room for Fall 2018.
- SECURE YOUR HOUSING FOR FALL 2018 – SPRING 2019: Pay the $200.00 non-refundable housing deposit through your MAX account through March 19, 2018.
- APPLY ONLINE AND SIGN YOUR HOUSING AGREEMENT: The housing agreement is for the duration of Fall 2018 – Spring 2019. You must fill out the application prior to being able to select a room. You can do this by going to: MAX Account >> Student Services >> Housing & Dining >> MyHousing >> Apply Online.
- MATCHING ROOMMATES: Students must have paid their housing deposit to match. If you plan on selecting the same room as you currently have, DO NOT match roommates. Simply select your own room. Your roommate(s) will do the same if they plan on staying in that same room with you. You can do this between March 1st and March 19th.
- SELECT YOUR ROOM: You can select your room through your MAX account based upon the following schedule:
- Shenks Hall Only: March 21st (Note: Shenks fills up very fast)
- Same Room: March 22nd – March 26th
- Open Room: March 29th – April 13th
Remember the University’s occupancy requirement:
All full-time undergraduate students with less than 60-credit hours attempted are required to live on campus. On campus is defined as residing in one of the following residence halls: East Village, Reighard Hall, Shenks Hall, South Village, or West Village. Students interested in living off-campus must have completed at least 60 credits before they can move off campus.
Students, who have not yet completed 60-credit hours but have completed at least 30-credit hours, can live in our affiliate housing. Affiliate housing is defined as any housing managed by Student Lodging, Inc. (SLI) http://www.studentlodginginc.com/
Questions? Please see your Residential Area Director or call the Housing and Residential Programs office at (717) 871-4200.