Some days, it can be tough to get the motivation to get out of bed and start the day. Those days, the blankets feel way too soft and your head is just glued to the pillow. We’ve all had them, and at some point, we’ve all had to get out of bed – whether we really wanted to or not. Here are 10 quotes to hopefully make those days a little easier for you, and to inspire you to get up and get moving!
- “No masterpiece was ever created by a lazy artist.” – Anonymous
- “Don’t overthink it. Just begin.” – Rich Roll
- “Some want it to happen, some would like it to happen, and others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan
- “If you cannot fly then run, if you cannot run then walk, if you cannot walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
- “Getting out of bed is a good way to leave your troubles behind.” – Nancy E. Turner
- “Life is short. Don’t be lazy.” – Sophia Amoruso
- “The older you get, the more fragile you understand life to be. I think that’s good motivation for getting out of bed joyfully each day.” – Julia Roberts
- “Wake up early everyday so that while others are still dreaming, you can make your dreams come true.” – Hal Elrod
- “You will never have this day again, so make it count.” – Unknown
These quotes won’t make your bed any less comfy, but they definitely motivate me not to waste time laying down and help me start getting things done! What motivates you to get out of bed in the morning? Let us know in the comments!
Subscribe to our blog to receive email notifications whenever we make a new post!
Follow us on social media:
Twitter: @villehousing. Twitter QR Code:
Instagram: @villehousing. Instagram Nametag: