Looking Back & Looking Forward

When I look back………

Free Thought Bubbles Clipart, Download Free Clip Art, Free Clip ...

New projects can be intimidating, scary, and just plain stressful. Everyone has experienced these feelings at some point when looking at the face of a new assignment or project. Sometimes it’s not easy and you want to avoid it at all costs. Sometimes that is how I felt while doing this project. One thing was the lack of confidence I had in myself.

Could I really get creative and write a blog?

Do I really think I am capable of being an author? 

I can’t do that. 

So many thoughts ran through my head as I continued to work on this blog throughout the semester. When I look back at my first blog, I realize that it could probably use some work. A face lift. But that’s the growth that I see when I look at my older posts to my most recent posts.

Through this practice of getting out of my comfort zone, researching about my future career, and learning, I have realized that I enjoyed it more than I imagined I would. Blogging is a creative outlet and a great way to engage people. My perspective has changed throughout the semester when I reflect on blogging. It can be fun and a creative way to get my thoughts out there. I have a lot to learn about it still, but it has been a unique ride in creating blog posts.

When I look forward………

Free Looking Ahead Cliparts, Download Free Clip Art, Free Clip Art ...

No matter where you are in your life, career, or education, everyone can continue to learn. No one should ever think they have arrived and quit learning. This blog has grounded me in the thought of learning more and more. This has put me out of my comfort zone, gave me an opportunity to get creative, and learn something new. I am thankful for that.