Who can be a Field Instructor?

The Council on Social Work Education requires that Field instructors have a BSW or an MSW degree in social work and two years post graduate experience you qualify to become a Field Instructor.  If you meet these qualifications and ore interested in becoming a field instructor, please complete this application:  Field Instructor Application

There are two categories of Field Instructors:

Agency Field Instructor

Off-Site Field Instructor

If your agency is not currently an affiliated with MU School of Social Work but would like to become an affiliate please click here to complete the process:  Start.

wpmem_logout]Log Out[/wpmem_logout]