What Transfer Students Need to Know
- Make sure your student has activated their Millersville University Accounts. Help them get started here.
- Your student should contact their academic department chair or advisor to discuss class registration.
As Soon As Possible
- Your student must complete the necessary academic placement assessments.
- Your student must complete financial aid requirements.
- Your student must complete their online housing agreement (for Residential Students ONLY).
By July 20th
- It is recommended that your student sign up for third party authorization to access electronic bills.
- Fall semester bills become available.
By August 1st
- Your student must complete their health services evaluation forms.
- Your student must submit a photo online or have one taken for their Marauder OneCard Student ID. Click here for a video tutorial on how to submit a photo online.
- Parking decal portal opens.
- For veterans using military benefits, contact the Veteran Certifying Official.
By August 5th
- Fall semester bills are due. Bills will be made available July 20th.
By August 14th
- Your student should complete the Marauder Arrival Program (MAP).
MU to Go Days:
June 19th | June 29th | July 15th | July 28th | August 10th
Check out http://millersville.edu/fall-admitted/ for more info!