While English doesn’t have the funding to free everyone from work, we do want to offer an opportunity that may help a significant number of you who are willing to take the initiative to find your own funding. It’s called Scholly, a scholarship-finding application that English will now provide free to its students and that they will then have for their lifetimes (grad school awaits!).
To get this app, please email email@example.com from your millersville email with your name and M#, stating that you are an English student. You will be sent back an activation code that you can then use to set up your own personal Scholly account, customized with your unique qualifications. The rest is up to you. I do ask that if you score a scholarship, you let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org—we want to know whether this app is useful for future students.
In addition to this app (free to you), the following sites are recommended by http://www.financialaidfinder.com:
- FinancialAidFinder Scholarship Listings
- FastWeb Database contains more 1.3 million scholarships worth over $3 billion.
- College Board Database has over $3 billion in aid from 2,300 sources.
- Sallie Mae American’s leader in college lending provides access to award-winning database with over $16 billion in scholarships from 2.8 million sources.
- Scholarship Experts Forbes.com’s vote for best scholarship search engine. 2.4 million scholarship and fellowship programs totaling $14 billion. Customized list of scholarships that match student’s hobbies, interests and academic background.