Congratulations on a successful Fall 2020 semester, while navigating a global pandemic. I’m very impressed with all the amazing work from our graduate students this semester.
REMINDER: Don’t Forget to Register for Spring 2021 Classes!
- Meet with your graduate advisor: This will be Dr. Nicole Pfannenstiel for most of you
- Discuss your courses for Spring 2021: What courses are available? What do you need to complete to be on track for graduation?
- Create a plan: What courses do you need to complete the following semesters to be on track for graduation?
- Look-up your courses: Take note of the CRN number of each desired course. Before Spring 2021 check the date and time of the courses in case this information changes
- Register Online: login to your MAX account. Select “Add/Drop Classes. Submit the CRN number(s)
Direct registration questions to Nicole, she will help as much as possible. The Spring Calendar is now set, with the semester beginning January 20th. Please continue to check your email in case anything changes further.
From all of us in the English Department, we wish you very Happy Holidays!!!