COVID-19 Questions for College meeting on Monday, March 23, 2020

Colleagues, please use the comment area of this post to share questions you want to discuss in our College meeting on Zoom.  The meeting will take place at 10am on Monday, March 23, 2020.  Look in your email for the link.  Again, if you have a question for me or the group, please place enter in a comment to this post.

Talk to you on Monday, if you can make the meeting.

Geo.

3 thoughts on “COVID-19 Questions for College meeting on Monday, March 23, 2020”

1. Questions/Concerns:
    1) Any update from PDE regarding student teaching “12 weeks” rule? *Are we able to “count” time from professional block semester as a one-time solution?
    2) Praxis test centers – link to their page: https://www.ets.org/s/cv/praxis/the-americas/
    Question for students who had been planning to take the Praxis I test for PST over spring break were unable to do so and will not have this requirement met for APS. I’m sure this is low on PDE’s list of critical needs, but these students will not be able to register for APS classes without it. Has there been any discussion on this?
    3) Any word yet on Summer I classes?