Today Aaron and I check our system and we stumbled across some good and also bad information. We found that in two days our plants are starting to grow. As for the bad news, we found out that the outside wood shell is starting to bow out at the glued joints. We will have to find a way to strongly secure the sides.
Today, Connor and Aaron finished our hydroponics system, and solution mixture. This enabled us to plant our seeds in anticipation for a bountiful harvest. In our hydroponics planter we planted mesclun seeds approximately 2-5 seeds per cup holder with a total of 6 cups. Connor and Aaron are hopeful that we have designed and constructed the optimal hydroponics project.