Capital Construction and Maintenance Projects
POWER OUTAGE – South Village Residence Hall, McComsey Hall, Palmer and Bishop Buildings
As part of the Electrical Infrastructure Upgrade Project, an electrical outage is schedule for South Village Residence Hall, McComsey Hall, Palmer and Bishop Buildings.
|Beginning Date:||Friday, November 28, 2014||10:00 a.m.|
|Ending Date:||Friday, November 28, 2014||2:00 p.m.|
This power outage will impact data and phone services as follows:
- South Village will not have any power. Data and phone will still remain operational.
- McComsey Hall will not have any power, data or phone service.
- Dauphin, Armstrong, Allegheny, Susquehanna, Cumberland and Fulton Houses will not have any data or phone service.
- Palmer and Bishop Buildings will not have any power, data or phone service.
- Montgomery and Blair Houses will not have any data or phone service.
Buildings with emergency generators will have the essential life safety measures powered.
NOTE: This notice is a combined Information Technology and Facilities message.
We are sorry for the inconvenience that these projects may cause and ask that you contact Facilities Management at x3275 or Capital Construction at x3282 if you have any questions. Thank you for your cooperation during this project.