Address Corrections for 2011 W-2 Forms

Please check the address on your pay statement to make sure you have your most up-to-date address listed.  If the address is incorrect, please contact the Human Resources’ office as soon as possible.  The Chancellor’s Office will be mailing your W-2’s for 2011, near the end of January 2012, to the address that is printed on your pay statement. 

Phone (717) 872-3018     Fax:  (717) 872-3847

E-mail:     Dilworth Building Room 106

This entry was posted in General, Staff, Students and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.