Become a Millersville University Student Trustee!
• Are you committed to promoting Millersville University?
• Do you take an active part in being involved in Millersville University activities?
• What are your concerns about the welfare of Millersville students?
• Are you knowledgeable regarding the issues facing the University?
• Will you have completed at least two semesters, at least one of which at Millersville, as a full-time student by the end of the spring 2011 semester?
• You must have a cumulative QPA of 2.30 or higher
• You must have at least 12 credits
If so, seek nomination to become a member of the Millersville University Council of Trustees!
For more information on the duties and selection criteria for student trustee, download application materials at www.millersville.edu/studentaffairs/ or pick up an application packet at the SMC Information Desk/Gerhart Hall or the Student Affairs Office in Washington House.
Application Deadline is Friday, March 4, 2011
Office of Student Affairs