Dan Lingle is a 2015 graduate of the Technology & Engineering Education program, and he has been recognized as a 2022 Philadelphia Eagles/Nouryon All-Pro teacher. For the past eight years, the All-Pro teacher program has honored 5th through 12th grade teachers in the Greater Philadelphia region for their commitment to education.
You can view Dan’s comments on the All-Pro Teacher’s Web site by going to www.philadelphiaeagles.com/community/allproteachers/
What does it take to be nominiated?
Definition of a Nouryon All-Pro Teacher is someone who:
– Uses creative out-of-the-box teaching methods to inspire student ingenuity
– Bases projects on real-world examples
– Empowers students to bring their ideas to life in tangible ways
– Is a role model for their students in and out of the classroom
– Develops critical thinking skills and tolerance for diverse perspectives that drive success in all academic subjects
– Challenges and engages students through a unique and collaborative curriculum
– Is a steward of new ideas of academics and helps to foster creative thinking
– Has passion for their work and brings it out in their students
– Encourages their students to pursue their own personal curiosity
Do you know a teacher who fits the criteria? If so, you can nominate them at the All-Pro Teachers site: www.philadelphiaeagles.com/community/allproteachers/nominate
- – Contributed by Sharon Brusic