Four new members were inducted into the Omicron chapter of Gamma Epsilon Tau on Thursday, April 28, 2022. Gamma Epsilon Tau is a national student organization for graphic communication that was founded in 1953. The Millersville chapter was founded in 2016. To be invited to join, students must be in good academic standing and show an interest in, and commitment to, the field of graphic communication.
The induction ceremony was led by current Gamma Epsilon Tau officers— President Kaitlyn Conrad, Vice-president Julia Meassick, Secretary Olivia Keenan, Treasurer Ashly Dodd, and Historian Rowland Miller. Inductees participated in an initiation ceremony which included creating a uniquely inked pin.
We are proud to announce the newest members of Gamma Epsilon Tau – Omicron Chapter.
- Micaela Cole, AETM, Graphic Communication
- Kaylena Travitz, Packaging Engineering Technology
- Rita Wienand AETM, Graphic Communication
- Lauren Walsh, AETM, Graphic Communication
– Contributed by Mark Snyder