On Thursday, April 29, 2021, nine students were inducted into the Omicron chapter of Gamma Epsilon Tau. Gamma Epsilon Tau is a national student organization for graphic communication. The Millersville chapter was founded in 2016 by Dr. Mark Snyder. To be invited to join, students must be in good academic standing and show an interest in and commitment to the field of graphic communication.
The induction ceremony was led by current Gamma Epsilon Tau officers— President Sara Franks, Vice President Alejandro Rosario, Treasurer Makenna Hewitt, Secretary Meghan Hlodash, and Historian Macy Souders. Inductees participated in an initiation ceremony which included creating a uniquely inked pin.
We are proud to announce the newest members of Gamma Epsilon Tau – Omicron Chapter.
- Kaitlyn Conrad, AETM, Graphic Communication
- Ashly Dodd, AETM Graphic Communication & Packaging Engineering Technology
- Hannah Ellenburg, Technology & Engineering Education
- Olivia Keenan, AETM, Graphic Communication
- Julia Meassick, AETM, Graphic Communication
- Rowland Miller, AETM, Graphic Communication
- Dario Santa Cruz Sanchez, AETM, Graphic Communication
- Zachariah Sarmir, Technology & Engineering Education
- Kyle Schell, AETM, Graphic Communication