The Xi Chi at-Large Chapter invites you to the following events for 2015:
The following Xi Chi –at-Large Chapter programs are being offered for 2015. All members and associates are welcome to attend the following events.
**Please bring non perishable food items to every event to help us with our food drive.**
▪ 2015 Collaborative Event -Eta Eta Chapter, York College of PA and Xi Chi at-Large Chapter, Millersville University on March 19, 2015 at York College of PA. Evidence-based Practice and CE provided. More information to follow.
▪ 2015 Xi Chi at-Large Chapter Induction April 19th beginning at 1PM with networking, Induction @ 2PM for students and community leaders at Myers Auditorium, McComsey Hall, Millersville University. Janice Agazio, PhD, CRNP, FAANP, FAAN, Catholic University of America is Speaker.
▪ 2015 Xi Chi at-Large Chapter Annual Meeting- June 6, 2015, @ PA College beginning at 8:30am for breakfast. More information to be announced. Program begins at 9:00am. CE Provided. Please bring food or toiletries for donation to Homeless Shelter.
▪ TriState Consortium – October 18, 2015 location and topic to be announced.
▪ 2015 Distinguished Lectureship – Thursday, October 22, 2015. Speaker to be announced. Held at Myers Auditorium, McComsey Building, Millersville University beginning at 6:00pm for Reception; 6:30 Awards and 7:00 guest lecture. There will be one CE hour free for RNs attending and all are encouraged to bring food or toiletries to donate to Homeless Shelter.
▪ STTI 43rd Biennial in Las Vegas- Nov 7-11, 2015
For more information about Region 12 updates and newsletter please see http://www.nursingsociety.org/Chapters/Regions/Pages/region12.aspx
2015 President: Amanda McConnell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Program Committee extends a personal invitation to each Xi Chi member to attend at least one event this year. We welcome your suggestions for programs or speakers. Please contact us with your comments and suggestions.
Kelli Lingg, Program Chair, email@example.com