The Xi Chi Chapter invites you to the following events for 2017 (All members and associates are welcome to attend the following events):
FREE viewing April 5th 2017!: Journey to Normal – an inspiring glimpse into the lives of women who have served in combat. See flyer here!
Scholarly Symposium: May 4th 2017 (see flyer here)
Tri-state Consortium: October 8th 2017
Distinguished Lectureship: October 12, 2017 . Speaker to be announced.
STTI Biennium National Meeting: October 28th – November 1st Influence Through Action: Advancing Global Health, Nursing, and Midwifery (Information here)
Xi Chi Chapter Induction 2017: November 9th Lehr Dining Room of the Bolger Conference Center at Gordinier Hall
Last years events
▪ 2016 Collaborative Event –Eta Eta Chapter, York College of PA and Xi Chi at-Large Chapter, Millersville University on March 17, 2016 at Millersville University. Evidence-based Practice and CE provided. More information to follow.
▪ 2016 Xi Chi at-Large Chapter Induction April 17th beginning at 1PM with networking, Induction @ 2PM for students and community leaders at Myers Auditorium, McComsey Hall, Millersville University.
▪ 2016 Xi Chi at-Large Chapter Annual Meeting– May 21, 2016, Held at PA College beginning at 8:30am for breakfast. More information to be announced. Program begins at 9:00am. CE Provided. Please bring food or toiletries for donation to Homeless Shelter.
▪ TriState Consortium – October 16, 2016 will be held at Embassy Suites Hotel Philadelphia Airport 9000 Bartram Avenue Philadelphia, PA 19153. Dr. Catrambone, President STTI speak on “Global Leadership: Sustainable Goals and Implications for Nursing”; and Dr. Campbell will speak on “Civil War Nurses: Pioneers of Today’s Profession”.
▪ 2016 Distinguished Lectureship – Thursday, October 20, 2016.
Dr. Margarete Zalon, University of Scranton, will speak on “Harnessing Nurse Power to Transform HealthCare”. Held at Myers Auditorium, McComsey Building, Millersville University beginning at 6:00pm for Reception; 6:30 Awards and 6:45-8:15 guest lecture. There will be 1.5 CE hour free for RNs attending and all are encouraged to bring gloves, hats & scarves to donate to Homeless Shelter.