The Xi Chi at-Large Chapter invites you to the following events for 2016:
The following Xi Chi –at-Large Chapter programs are being offered for 2016. All members and associates are welcome to attend the following events.
**Please bring non perishable food items to every event to help us with our food drive.**
▪ 2016 Collaborative Event –Eta Eta Chapter, York College of PA and Xi Chi at-Large Chapter, Millersville University on March 17, 2016 at Millersville University. Evidence-based Practice and CE provided. More information to follow.
▪ 2016 Xi Chi at-Large Chapter Induction April 17th beginning at 1PM with networking, Induction @ 2PM for students and community leaders at Myers Auditorium, McComsey Hall, Millersville University.
▪ 2016 Xi Chi at-Large Chapter Annual Meeting– May 21, 2016, Held at PA College beginning at 8:30am for breakfast. More information to be announced. Program begins at 9:00am. CE Provided. Please bring food or toiletries for donation to Homeless Shelter.
▪ TriState Consortium – October 16, 2016 will be held at Embassy Suites Hotel Philadelphia Airport 9000 Bartram Avenue Philadelphia, PA 19153. Dr. Catrambone, President STTI speak on “Global Leadership: Sustainable Goals and Implications for Nursing”; and Dr. Campbell will speak on “Civil War Nurses: Pioneers of Today’s Profession”.
▪ 2016 Distinguished Lectureship – Thursday, October 20, 2016.
Dr. Margarete Zalon, University of Scranton, will speak on “Harnessing Nurse Power to Transform HealthCare”. Held at Myers Auditorium, McComsey Building, Millersville University beginning at 6:00pm for Reception; 6:30 Awards and 6:45-8:15 guest lecture. There will be 1.5 CE hour free for RNs attending and all are encouraged to bring gloves, hats & scarves to donate to Homeless Shelter.
The Program Committee extends a personal invitation to each Xi Chi member to attend at least one event this year. We welcome your suggestions for programs or speakers. Please contact us with your comments and suggestions.
Linda Ginder, MSN, RN PCCN, Program Chair, email@example.com