The Xi Chi at-Large Chapter invites you to the following events for 2013-2014:
The following Xi Chi programs are being offered by the Xi Chi Program Committee. All members and associates are welcome to attend the following events. **Please bring non perishable food items to every event to help us with our food drive.**
- 2013 Distinguished Lectureship – Thursday, October 24, 2013. Dr. Kelly Kuhns, RN. Held at Myers Auditorium, McComsey Building, Millersville University beginning at 6:00pm for Reception; 6:30 Awards and 7:00 guest lecture. There will be one CE hour free for RNs attending and all are encouraged to bring food or tolietries to donate to Homeless Shelter. RSVP by October 11, 2013 Kelli Lingg at firstname.lastname@example.org
- TriState Consortium – October 20, 2013 location and topic to be announced.
- Collaborative Event -Eta Eta Chapter, York College of PA and Xi Chi Chapter, Millersville University on March 11, 2014 at Millersville University. CE provided. More information to follow.
- 2014 Xi Chi at-Large Chapter Induction for students and community leaders at Myers Auditorium, McComsey Hall, Millersville University. April 6, 2014, 1-4 PM.
- 2014 Xi Chi at-Large Chapter Annual Meeting- June 7, 2014, beginning at 8:30am for breakfast. More information to be announced. Program begins at 9:00am. CE Provided. Please bring food or toiletries for donation to Homeless Shelter.
For more information about Region 12 updates and newsletters please visit: http://www.nursingsociety.org/Chapters/Regions/Pages/region12.aspx
President: Carol Forsyth ( email@example.com )
The Program Committee extends a personal invitation to each Xi Chi member to attend at least one event this year. We welcome your suggestions for programs or speakers. Please use the Millersville University Web site to contact us with your comments and suggestions - http://blogs.millersville.edu/xichi/
We are here to serve you!
Kristie Berkstresser, MSN, RN, CNE, BC, PhD Student
Susan Graybill, RN, MSN, MSEd, CNOR
Kelly Kuhns, MSN, RN, PhD (c)
Betsey Musser, MSN, RN
Rebecca Nehring, MSN, CRNP
Barbara Zimmerman, Faculty Advisor, PhD, CNS, RN, FNASN
Faculty Advisors: Dr. Barbara Zimmerman and Dee Minchhoff, MSN, CRNP