The Xi Chi Chapter of SSTI, Millersville University is awarding its first annual Xi Chi Research Grant (s). To qualify as a recipient the following candidate(s) must meet the following criteria:
All forms must be submitted by September 1
- Candidate must be an active member of the Xi Chi Chapter of STTI.
- Candidate may be an undergraduate or graduate student performing research.
- Candidate may be a post-graduate performing work-related research (approved by the governing body of the institution-IRB).
- The grant is open to all academic programs in which Xi Chi members are enrolled.
- If the candidate is an undergraduate or graduate student, candidate must have a GPA of 3.0 or greater.
- Candidate will explain rational for the research project.
- The minimum grant money will be $125.
- Maximum of two grants will be awarded
- The winner (s) will be selected by the Xi Chi Awards Committee
- The winner (s) will share research findings with Xi Chi members.
- Application for the Research Grant can be obtained from the Nursing Department Xi Chi Web site.
- Submission of applications can be either emailed or mailed to the address on the form. For email, simply fill out the form on a computer and once completed click the envelope icon to mail a copy of the form to the person listed.
Candidate will submit the application by September 1st for consideration
Research Grant Form 2014-15 (in Adobe PDF form)