The purpose of this award is to recognize an outstanding individual who fosters and actively supports development and growth of professional and scholarly advancement of nurses.
All forms must be submitted by 9/1/2012
Criteria for Eligibility:
- Actively cultivates and guides the development of leadership skills or leadership roles in others.
- Shares resources and experiences to promote professional growth, advancement, and success in others.
- Supports and sponsors others’ endeavors.
- Maintains the mentoring relationship over time (six months minimum)
- Nominees must be an active member of the Xi Chi at-Large Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International. Nominees must accept the nomination. Self-nominations are also accepted from Xi Chi members.
- Nominees must accept the nomination.
- A Nomination Form for the Mentor Award must be completed in full by the nominator and submitted to the Xi Chi at-Large Chapter Awards Committee Chairperson.
- Submission of applications can be either emailed or mailed to the address on the form. For email, simply fill out the form on a computer and once completed click the envelope icon to mail a copy of the form to the person listed.
- Mentor Award Application (in Adobe PDF form)