The purpose of this award is to recognize an outstanding individual who fosters and actively supports development and growth of professional and scholarly advancement of nurses.
All forms must be submitted by September 1
Criteria for Eligibility:
- Actively cultivates and guides the development of leadership skills or leadership roles in others.
- Shares resources and experiences to promote professional growth, advancement, and success in others.
- Supports and sponsors others’ endeavors.
- Maintains the mentoring relationship over time (six months minimum)
- Nominees must be an active member of the Xi Chi Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International. Nominees must accept the nomination. Self-nominations are also accepted from Xi Chi members.
- Nominees must accept the nomination.
- A Nomination Form for the Mentor Award must be completed in full by the nominator and submitted to the Xi Chi Chapter Awards Committee Chairperson.
- Submission of applications can be emailed to the address listed above.
- Mentor-Award-Application (in Adobe PDF form)