Criteria for Eligibility:
The award is presented to a student at PA College of Health Sciences (PCHS) who meets the following criteria:
- Has an academic cumulative average of 3.5 or above.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude toward the educational experience.
- Demonstrates leadership potential.
- The PCHS RN to BSN faculty selects the recipient.
- The individual is notified in writing by the Chairperson of the Xi Chi-at-Large Chapter Awards Committee and is presented with a monetary gift and certificate.
- The individual’s name is engraved on a chapter plaque, which is displayed at the PA College of Health Sciences.
- The recipient is announced at the annual Distinguished Lecture.