This award is given to an individual or group in the community in recognition of significant contribution toward the advancement of nursing in the community.
All forms must be submitted by October 9
Criteria for Eligibility:
- An individual or group has demonstrated community leadership that advances nursing practice.
- Recipient does not need to be a member of Xi Chi Chapter STTI .
- Nominations for this award may be made by any member of Xi Chi Chapter SSTI.
- The nomination should include the name of the individual or group being recognized and description of the achievements that qualifies them for the award.
- The Awards Committee reviews the nominations and selects the recipient.
- The award is presented at the Annual Distinguished Lecture or other event as determined by the President/Board of Directors.
- Recipient receives an engraved plaque.
- Submission of applications can be emailed to the address listed above.
- Community-Leadership-award form(in Adobe PDF form)