Day 6, November 2nd, 2011.

Today we looked at our system, it looked pretty well. I thought it had not changed much, Greg did point out to me that there was some growth. The pH level remained about the same, which was a little on the high side, all in all not very much change between monday and today.

24 thoughts on “Day 6, November 2nd, 2011.”

1. Today we looked at our system, it looked pretty well. I thought it had not changed much, Greg did point out to me that there was some growth.

2. I have to admit that you have shown a great insperation in this wonderful site. I understood that we should teach a tactical approach in every learning opportunity that we received even in our own ways of learning before teaching technical skills and showing the result to others to come up for successful and contented result and through this i was able to modify each poject that i have specialy this one: weblink

3. My wife and i got now joyous that Albert could do his reports with the ideas he had using your web page. It is now and again perplexing to just continually be giving away tactics which people could have been making money from. And now we realize we’ve got you to appreciate for that. The most important illustrations you’ve made, the easy blog menu, the friendships you can assist to create – it’s many sensational, and it’s helping our son in addition to the family do think that matter is awesome, and that is really fundamental. Thanks for all the pieces!

4. Generally I do not read article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to take a look at and do so! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, quite nice post.