‘Ville Daily | April 6, 2017
FOR MILLERSVILLE UNIVERSITY FACULTY, STAFF AND STUDENTS
Sofie Krasek Speaking Engagement
‘Ville Unplugged Energy Conservation Campaign Returns April 9th
Educator of the Year Announced
Millersville took home first place at the PACISE 2017 conference.
Soccer England Trip
Chancellor’s Office Announces – Mansfield Student Wins Ali-Zaidi Award
State System Announces Business Competition Winners
PASSHE Academy Opportunities
Faculty and Student Advising Survey Drafts for Review
College of Education and Human Services & the College of Graduate Studies and Adult Learning Present: Teaching Today and Tomorrow
4/6 – LNP
– Cover story of Entertainment Lancaster – Del Rey plays ukulele at Ware Center tonight.
– Poetry in Motion at Ware Center Friday
– MU Day of Percussion – Saturday at Winter Center
– MU Disability Film Festival
– MU Percussive Arts Society Preview Concert – Friday at Winter Center
– Invisible Americans exhibit continues in Ford Atrium
4/6 – Pittsburg Post – Article on Millersville’s per-credit tuition model included interview with Roger Bruszewski.
4/6 – Blue Ridge Cable Channel 11 – Story on “Take Back the Night” at Millersville. Interviews with Karlie’s Angels.
4/5 – AASCU Newsletter
– Millersville University will establish a group of Student Sustainability Ambassadors, thanks to a $5,750 grant from the PepsiCo Recycling Zero Impact Fund.
– Thanks to a donation of more than $600,000 of state-of-the-art robotics equipment from Rixan Associates, Inc., Millersville University students in the Applied Engineering, Safety & Technology program will stay at the forefront of this developing industry as they enter the workforce
4/4 – Blue Ridge Cable Channel 11 – Story on the LEMA Intern Academy included interviews with Millersville University students – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rsgaWFhVxo
EVENTS – view all
Admissions Admitted Student Expo on Saturday, April 8, 2017
Open Climb at the MU Ropes Course on April 11
ARCHIVES – ‘Ville Daily Archives