’Ville Daily | August 2, 2018
FOR MILLERSVILLE UNIVERSITY FACULTY, STAFF AND STUDENTS
‘Ville Daily is a twice a week publication during the summer
New Today: Student Worker Need in Fitness Center
Congratulations to those who have been awarded promotion, tenure and sabbatical leaves. Check out the entire list in Faculty/Staff activities.
News Releases from State System –
- Cheyney University announces formation of Institute for the Contemporary African American Experience
- Interim President Selected for Mansfield
8/2 – LNP
- Article “Expert: Drought not a concern” is interview with Millersville’s Eric Horst.
- Millersville’s Duane Hagelgans interviewed for “Rock collapse traps walkers on trail.”
- Big Boys Brass – the band of MU alums will perform this weekend at Tellus 360.
8/1 – Lancaster Online –
- Dean’s list from Millersville University for spring
- Data from Millersville’s Weather Information Center used in article on rainy weather.
- Millersville’s Eric Horst was interviewed about the rainy weather via a Facebook Live chat on LNP’s Facebook page.
8/1 – Whitehall Coplay Press (Allentown, Pa) – Incoming Millersville student Olivia Moyer, won the Whitehall Area Rotary Club’s inaugural Four-Way Speech Contest at Fellowship Community’s Zentz Community Center.
7/31 – WGAL – Millersville’s Dr. Mark Atwater was interviewed on 3-D printing of guns.
7/30 – ABC 27 – The Millersville Community-University Parade will pay tribute to Gulf War and Operation Desert Shield veterans at a parade on Oct. 13.
8/3 – First Friday
8/27 – Fall Classes begin
9/7 – Convocation – Save the Date