Today is they day we were supposed to harvest our crop from the hydroponic lab. We did not have anything to harvest because of all the problems we have been having. Overall the system worked like we planned but there are a few changes we would like to change if we were to try again. They are:
- Add more fish so there is more waste
- Have the pump run on a timer so the system is not constantly running
- Make the fish tank bigger so we can support more fish and more plants
The next time we tried to do this system we would try these changes to see if we can improve on the results we got this time.