It has been two days since we harvested our lettuce and the plants haven’t changed much since then. We figured it would be a good idea to clean out the system to give our plants the best chance to regrow. We carefully removed the plants and dumped out all of the water. Once it was empty we wiped down the inside of our system with paper towels to make sure we got rid of any type of residue that may have been building. We also mixed up a new gallon of nutrient solution. After making sure the pH was around 6 we filled back up the system and put the plants back in. In a few days we hope to see some new growth, providing some promise for another harvest down the road.