Today, we checked our mesclun to see how it responded to adding addition nutrient solution last week. We went through the usual routine of check the pH and temperature and everything was right were it needed to be. We feel that our design has worked very effectively throughout the entire semester and have been very pleased with the overall progress of how or mesclun has grown. Today when we came in, the mesclun has almost doubled in size since last Wednesday. The overall growth of the mesclun for the second time comes at just the right time as we are going to be harvesting again for the final time on Wednesday. Today we just added a little more nutrient solution to help sustain the growth of the mesclun until the harvest on Wednesday. Everything is looking good!