– Jump into fun with Global Ed!
– Checkout their out Skyzone’s website to see all the fun waiting for you: https://www.skyzone.com/lancaster
– Dates & Time: More details to come soon!
- Celebration of International Education Event
SAVE THE DATE! Join us for our annual celebration event with MU administration/faculty, staff, and other students to celebrate international education. It is a wonderful evening to celebrate you and your accomplishments. Dinner is included! You will be receiving an invitation with more info from the Global Ed office shortly.
– Date & Time: Wednesday, April 19 in the early evening
We look forward to seeing you at some of the upcoming events!
Global Education will have a professional tax representative available to help you complete your Tax Return forms for free. All international students who were in the U.S. during 2016 are required to file taxes, even if you did not work. If you do not attend a workshop, you will be responsible for filing your taxes on your own.
- Students who were here in 2016 and also worked will have extra forms to fill out and should bring their W-2 with them
- All students should bring the following: passport, calculator, social security card (if you have one), and W-2 if you worked during 2016
– Dates & Times:
- Thursday, March 23rd at 4pm in the Library room 118
- Wednesday, March 29th at 4pm in the Library room 118
- Be sure to arrive on time at the start of the workshop