- Returning students can move in on Sat. 4/26 and Sun. 4/27
- Refer to MU’s Housing Website for details on the move-in times for each residence hall
- If you would like to move-in prior to this please email housing@Millersville.edu to arrange this as soon as possible!
- Meal plans can start being used during Brunch on Saturday, August 26 from 9am-1:30pm in the Upper Deck
- More information on dining hall hours before the start of the semester can be found here.
- Check out Global Education’s new website! It’s recently been updated with more resources for international students.
- ALL returning students are required to check-in with Global Education during the first two weeks of classes to complete an updated Information Sheet. An updated address and phone number is required for your SEVIS registration.
- ALL students who have moved or changed majors are required to complete a request for Update Request Form for immigration documents. An updated address and phone number is required for your SEVIS registration.
- Update your health insurance! If you purchased health insurance last year for academic year 2016-2017, then you may need to purchase health insurance for this academic year 2017-2018. Stop by Global Education if you need assistance.