One would never thing that Lititz is America’s coolest smallest
town! there is just so much to do whether its going out to eat, site seeing , or shopping. Here are a few things you can do in America’s
coolest smallest town: https://lititzpa.com/
Lititz Historical Foundation & Museum
- When you visit the museum you will see and experience the rich history of Lititz. In the 1792 Mueller House, costumed guides will explain what life was like for an 18th century family.
Wilbur Chocolate Store
- If you have a sweet tooth and like chocolate Wilbur chocolate store is the place to go. Watch candy makers create your favorite chocolate sweets and enjoy interesting displays of tins, packaging, equipment.
Julius Sturgis Pretzel Bakery
- Learn about how to make pretzels! One of PA’s iconic and historic snacks.
Looking for good places to eat? Lititz has a ton of good eatery’s
- Appalachian Brewing Company
- A Tea Affair
- Bruno’s Old Style Hoagies
- Bulls Head Public House/General Sutter Inn
- Danner’s Deli
- JoBoy’s Brew Pub
and many more cool restaurants and little shoppe’s!