Fall Semester *Action*

Hey Blogsters!

So, the summer is coming to an end and classes start next Monday on August 27th, 2018; Isn’t that exciting!

In my learning how to learn class this summer, I learned to very important strategies that are very helpful with classes. Those are note-taking and reading strategies. I found, that while taking summer courses they have been very helpful, when taking notes and reading different articles that have been assigned. The reading strategies help students keep an open mind while reading and also help keep them from getting distracted, so they can really understand the main points.  The note-taking strategies help the student to take good notes, as well as having good annotating strategy. These strategies, if you use them correctly, help with time so the student won’t spend a huge amount of time on one subject or one assignment.

I do recommend that college students use both strategies, especially incoming freshmen, it will help out a lot. I will be using them, because I’ve noticed how much I’ve done with homework in 2 hours.

I hope this post helps you guys! Good luck & have a great year!