Rescheduled (again) Finals

7 comments

EXAMS CANCELLED TUESDAY 12/10 RESCHEDULED AGAIN

Due to inclement weather forecast for this Saturday, December 14, the make-up exams from Tuesday will be rescheduled (yet again) as follows:

The exam period for classes that meet Tuesday-Thurs 1 p.m. is now rescheduled to Friday, 12/13/2013 from 2:45 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.

The exam period for classes that meet Tuesday-Thurs 4 p.m. is now rescheduled to Saturday, 12/14/2013 from 8 a.m. – 10 a.m.

Exams will be held in the regularly assigned classrooms, except for a few classes that had room conflicts.  Notification of any room changes will be emailed to students and faculty, and posted on the door of the classroom.  Please check your Millersville email account later today for any change that affects you.

STUDENTS WHO HAVE A CONFLICT WITH COMMENCEMENT REHEARSAL ARE EXCUSED FROM PARTICIPATING IN THE REHEARSAL ON FRIDAY.

Residence halls will remain open until 7 p.m. Saturday, December 14.  The Upper Deck will serve food until 7 p.m. on Saturday, as well.

NOTE: Students who are unable to take the exams at the above rescheduled time slots should immediately contact their instructor and make alternative arrangements to take their finals.

1. Tywan Goodldey says:

I was wondering if Millersville University will be close due to the roads being wet and icy.

2. A Commuter says:

Typical Millersville, catering solely to the needs of dorming students.

3. Elizabeth McQuiston says:

I am so disappointed in Millersville University this morning. Because of your note about campus not being closed and exams not being canceled, and my daughters committment to her education and respecting her professors time, she left extra early and risked her life to get to campus this morning. Just to have all her exams canceled. These decisions by the University and the faculty need to be made and communicated much earlier. Despite your assertion that most of your students live on or near campus, you do have a significant amount of commuters and they deserve consideration as well. Shame on you Millersville…

• Students, faculty and staff should all use their own judgment in deciding whether or not to drive to campus.
      Not all exams were cancelled. Beginning at 2:45 today and for the rest of the day – exams will be held. The two exams cancelled today will be made up on Saturday.

4. Amy Ebersole says:

I am a commuting student and I tried to make it onto campus today for my 8 am final but ended up turning around and coming home due to snow and traffic. How can I take my final exam? Who do I need to talk with about scheduling it?

Thanks,
    Amy