Today we gave our presentation on our hydroponics system to the class. This went very well we ran into no problems. We were very excited to see how well our system had done compared to the other systems in the class. We were also excited to see how much growth and roots that we ended up with.
We got to harvest today after our presentation. We ended up with two of our cups that we could harvest. The one cup with the most in it ended up being only one plant!! The second cup had a couple of smaller plants in it but was still harvestable. The three cup was still going strong and growing but was still way too small to harvest. We may have had some troubles with our project but in the end it worked great!!!!!