Stained Glass Windows

Minerva                                                                                                                                                                               Representing education – Goddess of Wisdom from the Chapel of Old Main. Window was donated by the Class of 1868 is now in the Charles and Mary Hash Building.

Justice
Placed in the Chapel of Old Main in 1876.

Science
Placed in the Chapel of Old Main 1879, it is now in the Roddy Science and Technology Center

Truth
Window donated to the chapel of Old Main by the class of 1884 has been removed from the lobby of Ganser Library for restoration

Christianity
Placed in the Chapel of Old Main in 1886, it is now in the Old Main Room, Bolger Conference Center

Charity
Donated by the class of 1894 for the Chapel in Old Main, it is now located on the first floor of Biemesderfer Executive Center

History
Donated by the class of 1900 the chapel of Old Main, has been removed from  the lobby of Ganser Library for restoration

Art
Placed in the Chapel of Old Main in 1901, it has been removed from  the lobby of Ganser Library for restoration

Temperance
Placed in the Chapel of Old Main in 1902

Hope
Placed in the Chapel of Old Main in 1904, it has been removed from the Esther Risser Whitely Room, Archive and Special Collections, Ganser Library for restoration

Sir Galahad
The faithful knight of God, from the Chapel of Old Main, was donated by the Class of 1905. Is now located in the Old Main Room at Bolger Conference Center

Ceres
Donated by the Class of 1906 for the Chapel in Old Main, representing prosperity; the Goddess of the growth of food plants is now located in the Old Main Room at the Bolger Conference Center

Literature
Donated by the Class of 1907 for the Chapel in Old Main, has been removed from the lobby of Ganser Library for restoration

Socrates                                                                                                                                               Donated by the Faculty in 1905 for the Chapel in Old Main, represents Teaching.

Climb Though the Rocks be Rugged
Donated by the Class of 1909 and dedicated to Dr. Andrew R. Byerly, language professor at MSNS was installed in Biemesderfer Executive Center in 1911. The title of the window was the class motto of 1909.

Skip to toolbar